Moreton Bay Region – Code: PHQLD68
About the Location:
The Moreton Bay Region is a diverse area, spanning more than 2,045 square kilometers and boasting everything from rural townships and urban centres to coastal villages and thriving business precincts. Located between Brisbane City and the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay. The region offers some of South East Queensland’s premier waterfront locations, pristine environmental areas, vibrant entertainment options, and thriving cultural and community hubs. Located 1-hour drive north of Brisbane.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counselling customers, stock ordering, and control. This is a second pharmacist position.
- Scripts per day: 250
- Dispense: FRED
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. Sunday: 9 am to 1 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community