Southern Highlands – Code: PHNSW102
About the Location:
From brilliant tulip gardens to award-winning restaurants, cool-climate wineries, and boutique shops, this town is the embodiment of Southern Highlands charm. Only 90 minutes south of Sydney, this town is also a great base to explore surrounding villages, country scenery, and fascinating heritage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Relocation assistance
- Accommodation provided
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside the 2 owners of the pharmacy, a part-time Pharmacist, and 6 support staff members.
- Hours per week: 38
- Scripts per day: 200
- Dispense: PosWorks and FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Nursing Home: no
- Trading hours: Monday to Sunday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- Flexible roster, 4 days per week
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Immunisation qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community