Brisbane North West Side – Code: PHQLD56
About the Location:
Brisbane is a cosmopolitan hub for arts, culture, and dining, heavy on laid-back charm. With stunning natural assets, clear blue skies all year round, and a subtropical alfresco lifestyle, it is an urban metropolis with a relaxed vibe. Here you’ll receive a warm welcome from the city with timeless nature in its soul. Our client is located 20 minutes drive northwest of Brisbane CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: Negotiable according to experience
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including, counseling customers, stock ordering, and control. You will be supported by other 4-5 pharmacists and 1-2 dispense technicians.
- Scripts per day: 500- 600
- Dispense: MINFOS
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Vaccination program: Yes
- 7CPA: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 am to 6 pm, Thursday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday: 9:30 am to 5 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community