Rockhampton – Code: PHQLD028
About the Location:
The city of Rockhampton is booming. Experience a modern throwback to the heydays of Queensland’s colonial past, offering all your cosmopolitan conveniences in a contemporary riverside setting. There are plenty of places to keep you entertained including the newly redeveloped Riverbank Precinct, the beautiful Botanic Gardens, and the Zoo, which is proudly home to more than 70 species of native and exotic animals, and a must-do for families. When the sun sets on the mighty Fitzroy River, premium dining can be found along the heritage-listed streets, with some of the best steak houses, restaurants, pubs, clubs, and cocktail bars found anywhere in regional Queensland.
- Hourly rate weekdays: $45 and Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays: $55 – Negotiable
- Rental assistance – Negotiable
- All levels of experience are welcome to apply!
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary including dispensing, counseling, customers, stock ordering, and control. You will work alongside 3 other Pharmacists, and 3 staff members between pharmacists, technicians and pharmacy assistants.
- Hours per week: 38
- Scripts per day: 400
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Nursing Home: Yes
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team player
- Great attention to detail
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community