Latrobe Valley - Code: PHVIC48
About the Location:
Wide tree-lined streets, attractive gardens, and a thriving shopping center are characteristics of this beautiful city located in the Latrobe Valley in the Gippsland Region. Located 2 hours drive from southeast of Melbourne.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $50 – Negotiable
- Rental assistance – short term
- Relocation assistance
- Be part of a big pharmacy group
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary, including counseling customers, ordering stock, and monitoring. This is a second pharmacist position. You will work alongside 2 pharmacy assistants.
- Hours per week: 38 – 40
- Days per week: 5
- Scripts per day: 250
- Dispense: FRED
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes (1)
- Nursing Home: Yes
- Trading hours: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm, Friday from 9 am to 7 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- No prior training is needed for nursing homes