COMPOUNDING PHARMACIST MANAGER
Mandurah- Code: PHWA41
About the Location:
This Western Australia’s largest regional city is known for its beautiful waterways and relaxed holiday atmosphere. There are plenty of accommodation options to choose from and an excellent range of restaurants located along the estuary foreshore. Covering an area twice the size of Sydney Harbour and is regarded as one of Australia’s most spectacular playgrounds for boating, fishing, wildlife watching, and endless water-based activities. Located only 1-hour drive to Perth.
Salary & Benefits
- Hourly rate: $50 – Negotiable
- Penalty rates apply
- Training and development available, open to all levels of experience
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Dispensing medications and counseling patients will be among your daily responsibilities.
- Scripts per day: 150-180
- Dispense: FRED and POS WORKS
- Nursing Home: No
- Pharmacotherapy: Yes
- Webster Packing: Yes (40)
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 8 am to 3 pm, and Sunday: 9 am to 1 pm.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Immunization accreditation