Brisbane – Code: PHQLD140
About the Location:
The suburb is located in Brisbane. Brisbane, the state of Queensland’s capital, offers modern big-city attractions in a sun-kissed riverside setting. It is notorious for Lamingtons, koalas, sports, and others.
Our client is located a 15-minute drive from Brisbane CBD.
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Incentive Program paid quarterly
- Excellent pharmacy entity
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and join a community-based pharmacy that offers an excellent work-life balance. Working as part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tuning of the dispensary, including counseling customers, ordering stock, and monitoring. This position will sometimes be as a sole pharmacist, but not very often. You will work alongside a large team —a Retail Manager, Naturopaths, Interns, and Students.
- Hours per week: 40 – Negotiable
- Scripts per day: spread across large hours around 50 per hour with 3/4 pharmacists on duty
- Dispense: FRED – Going to MINFOS soon
- Pharmacotherapy: No
- Trading hours: Monday to Sunday from 7 am to 11 pm
- Roster: Some weekend work and late nights required
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine desire to build and maintain a strong rapport with the community
- Compounding experience required